Friday, May 22, 2015

Fine Art from this past semester

Some work I made in my Drawing II class this semester. My final was an utter disaster, and I've still yet to document some very important work. But. Here goes:

Mist Composition, charcoal

Brian, graphite

Self Portrait (of the illusion of comfort with yogurt and a snuggie), charcoal pencil

Double Figure, charcoal pencil


Just Let Me Fold This Stupid Paper Airplane, charcoal
And here are some figures:

ink, 5 minutes

ink, 40 minutes

ink, 20 minutes

acrylic, 2 classes

graphite, 60 minutes

charcoal, 5 minutes

charcoal, 20 minutes

charcoal, 15 minutes

charcoal, 45 minutes

charcoal, 45 minutes

charcoal, 10 minutes

charcoal, 45 minutes

charcoal, random times

And here is the only sculpture I liked for my 3D class. It was the very first assignment.




No comments:

Post a Comment