Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Dramatic Reading of The Chronicles of Amber

I am sorry for the high ISO and shitty iPhone.

01/31/15, 11pm to 2am – Some friends and I went to see this one guy who was in a band with my friends, which was a reincarnation of a band I used to be in, which was a reincarnation of the same band with the same current people. Does that make sense? Probably.

His house was full of cool records and random stuff, and he had a Modern Vampires of the City poster (<3), and the basement was full of cigarette butts and beer cans and this fantasy novel called The Chronicles of Amber.









They jammed, and they wanted me to play piano, but instead I played tambourine and recorded them jamming. The videos are amazing, but I think they would be mad if I put them on the internet, so they will have remain stashed in my personal collection of videos of friends.














My friend and I did a dramatic reading from The Chronicles of Amber while my other friends played some ambient piano music. In case we fail at pursing our dreams (mine of becoming an animator/artist, theirs of becoming musicians), I'm sure any one of us could have a successful career in the lucrative business of ebook voice recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment