Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Abasin, Colorado

My family and I visited my dad in Colorado over winter break. We didn't do much together, besides buy furniture and watch popular comedies, so I got a chance to read a lot of books and browse a lot of internet. My dad, brother, and I, however, did get a chance to ski for a day in Abasin, Colorado. Unfortunately, the fun didn't last — my brother faceplanted and ended up bleeding all over the slopes from his nose and inner lips. On a related note, I also got pretty severe whiplash, but that set in few hours later, only after we had finished skiing.

Anyway, I love mountains, and I love wintry landscapes. I didn't get a chance to snap too many pictures since iPhones apparently stop functioning in the bitter cold...unlike humans. Now who's man and who's machine????




Snapped this photo of my brother and some snow bros at the top of the mountain, where it was strangely the warmest.

My skis and my brother's skis. 






And here are some bonus progression photos of a beautiful neon pink sunset I saw on the the drive to Colorado!








I did take a bunch of videos of us wandering around Denver's capitol building and a few on the slopes itself. I've been procrastinating editing them, however, but maybe I'll finish that within the month. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment